About User Agreement
The website www.traveasy.co.in (the "Site") is published and maintained by Brightsun Travel Private Limited ("Company"), located at 226-228, First Floor, The Galaxy Hotel, Sector – 15, Part 2, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001.
Traveasy.co.in Online Travel services, and Ticketing are governed by our Company Rules, Airline Rules and the Service provider. Customers must carefully read and check the Airlines Ticket for fares, routings, and class of bookings, rules, terms & conditions, rebooking, refund and cancellation policy of the Airlines before ordering the tickets or availing of the services.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between Company and you with respect to your use of this Site.
- The passenger must check the routing, departure times and baggage allowance, refund and cancellation policy, on the ticket.
- For additional information, passenger should contact the Airline directly.
- Passenger should reconfirm the flight 72 hours in advance.
- We shall not be responsible for any schedule changes, rebooking by the Airlines or delays by the Airlines, and the claims thereof.
- Airlines Baggage rules apply.
- Be lair cannot be held responsible for any loss of baggage by the Airline.
- In case of any claims, the same has to be settled directly with the Airlines.
Cancellation & Rebooking Policy:
- We are not responsible for bookings auto-cancelled by the Airlines on time limit.
- Cancellation penalties fees and Airline RAF (refund) and rebooking charges apply with transaction fees.
- No Show & RAF charges apply in case of No Show.
- No refund is applicable on non-refundable tickets.
Child and Infant Fare:
- Child fares are applicable as per Airline rules for children between 2 & under 12 years on date of departure and return.
- Infant fares are applicable as per Airline rules, fares and tariffs for infants under 24 months on the date of departure and return.
- Infant more than 24 months on the return date, Child fare is applicable.
- Infants below 24 month must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some Airlines do not give child or infant discount
- Frequent Flyer no. must be advised before ticketing or call the Airline.
- Any free or mileage tickets have to be obtained by the passenger with Airlines directly.
- In case frequent flyers miles are not credited, passenger must contact the Airlines directly.
- The fares shown are inclusive of all Airline fees and all taxes.
- The air fares of all International and Domestic Airlines as well as Low cost carriers (LCC) are dynamic and are applicable as available at the time of ticketing.
- The fares are dynamic and are subject to change without notice.
- All Airline tickets are sent as E-Tickets by email.
- Domestic flights can be booked online up to 4 hours prior to departure.
- Booking before 4 hours can be booked through our 24x7 customer support team.
- International flights can be booked up to 2 days before the departure.
- International bookings less the 3 days can be booked through our 24x7 customer support team.
- No additional discounts, other than shown are applicable.
- Bookings cancelled by the Airline on ticketing time limit if not ticketed, will not be our responsibility.
- Airlines reserve the right to Rebook or Re-route, any booking due to schedule changes, with No liability to us.
- All Tickets are issued and invoiced in INR.
- All payments are charged in INR. If any other currency has been chosen the price in that currency is only indicative.
- The INR price is the final price.
- We will not be liable and responsible for claims, errors or omission, damages or compensation of any nature due to lack of services by Airlines or service partners, including delay or cancellation of flights or loss of baggage.
- Passengers are responsible to check the booking details at the time of ordering or taking delivery of the Tickets.
- In case of No show or last minute cancellation, no refund is applicable.
- In case of disputes, all matters are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.
- traveasy.co.in is acting as an agent of the travel provider. Any flights booked are operated by scheduled and low cost airline operators, and we are also acting as agents for any ancillary products purchased such as hotels, car transfers which are in turn sourced from authorised providers.
Passenger Name Change:
- Check correct name/spelling of passengers as shown on passport.
- Name changes are not permitted, and new bookings and Tickets have to be issued, on applicable fares.
- Refunds are processed through the Airlines and paid on receiving from the Airline with applicable transaction fees.
- Part Refunds of tickets, is not permitted.
- Airlines ticket refund and RAF charges apply as per Airline Rules.
- Refunds and cancellations are subject to Transaction & service fee.
- Credit Card transaction fee is not refundable.
- CC Refunds are made to credit card account only.
- Any cancellation, fees & charges on credit card transaction have to be paid in advance, to enable refund to the credit card holder.
- Refund processing time is about 4-6 weeks.
- Taxes are non-refundable.
- Seating request must be given at the time of booking / ticketing.
- Seat request Online are not guaranteed and suggest passenger should re-check with the Airline.
- On LCC Carriers, seat selection charges may apply.
- Special meals must be ordered, at the time of ticketing or later by calling the Airline.
- Special meal request are not guaranteed.
- Passenger must reconfirm their meals with the Airlines before departure.
- All taxes by Airlines are included in the ticket.
- Indian Service taxes are chargeable extra.
- Passport Valid minimum 6 months from travel date
- Check Visa requirement before Travel.
- Check Transit Visa Rules for some countries.
- Check POE clearance for Indian passengers.
- Obtain Travel Insurance.
- Obtain Foreign exchange or credit card.